The Podiatrist at Reform Podiatry Camden understand The importance of assessing your child’s foot, and our team is passionate about nurturing your children’s growing feet. There are 52 bones in two feet, which makes up over a quarter of the bones in the developed human body.
Children average over 10,000 steps per day, in which case the bones, muscles,
tendons and ligaments are subjected to high levels of pressure and force. There are
pivotal developmental milestones which are vital in shaping the foot for the rest of
our lives. We place great importance on ensuring your child’s foot is on track to
develop within normal limits. We want strong, healthy feet for our future superstars.
A comprehensive biomechanical paediatric assessment conducted in the Reform
Podiatry Camden rooms is a great starting point for your kids. Here your expert foot
doctor will take between 40 to 60 minutes to clinically examine their lower limb
health. This includes:
- Detailed gait analysis (walking analysis)
- Manual muscle testing and lower limb joint range of motion assessment
- Multiple dynamic tests to assess lower limb control and performance
- Footwear and sporting shoe review – with advice for change if required
- A customised treatment plan to manage and improve any problems
- Multidisciplinary involvement – including like-minded practitioners if necessary
We want to help you, help your children develop and grow in their best possible
shape. As a result, the importance of assessing your child’s foot is crucial.
The team at Reform Podiatry are committed to your podiatry needs, as we understand the importance of foot health and the impact it can have on your work and leisure life. If you are experiencing any issues or have any concerns to the condition of your feet please do not hesitate to contact our team. We are ready to work alongside you and assist the health and rehabilitation of your feet to tackle what ever life throws at you.